Saturday, August 16, 2008

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, sometimes i have to pull up my birth certificate just to remind myself how old i am. My family treats me like i will never be anything more than the cute little 5 year old who used to run around naked. I am not saying i do not still run around naked but that is besides the point. Sometimes i feel like i have to ask for permission to go to work every morning. They always find excuses to check up on me and make sure i am still alive. And when i decided to go for a vacation all by me lonesome, omg! mistake. i got ten selected members of my family giving me reasons why i should not go. I love my family so much and really really cherish their points of view. This is why it felt oh so good as i got on the plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what u mean but hey they just find it hard to let go dats all so hang in there missy

Jae N said...

I know!But You're there kid will always be... enjoy it why they're still here