Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The chauvinist in me

I want a guy who woos a girl but doesn't forget his pride. A guy who treats me like a queen but remembers he's the king. You could spend on me all you want or tell me you're broke. Just don't depend on me all the time because i'll take your pants and put them on and i may not know i'm doing it. I want a man who dosen't start what he can't finish. Don't pick me up while you're wooing me if you know it's all going to stop when we get into a relationship. Say it how it is and not how it should be.
I want a man who lets me be in control. Don't get me wrong, i'm not in control, he just lets me think i am. Don't let me walk all over you and then later on in the relationship, you complain about me not respecting you. Sweetie, you give me a footmat, don't complain when i dust my feet on it. You want respect? Show me who's boss. Show me you rule your world and you want me to be a part of it. Show me you respect me well enough to want me to be a part of your world. Don't worship me like i'm your god and then later expect to rule me. You gat it twisted honey.
But wait! Because i let you control me, don't et it into your head that you own me. I am a rare gem and i am not afraid to make you beg.

4 comments:

Azazel said...

I love this miss temmy.
U will find that man that u are searching for no worries.

The Observer said...

(Sigh)...the ironies of life.

Ileana Forero said...

Very deep! Nice work I love it.

ur sis said...

wat do i think? this is absolutely amazing......true talk sis,u cldnt hav sed better.