Friday, October 9, 2009

Bug..... Bug.... BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                  I used to think roaches were the most annoying insects on earth. Boy was i wrong. Crickets and grasshoppers beat them hands down. My room keeps on getting infested with these pests.   The other morning, i woke up with a cricket on my left arm. I've heard of parrots on your arm but crickets? I screamed and jumped about like a mad person for about 5 minutes. The amazing thing is that my roommate remained asleep all through this. I could no longer sleep on my bed and only got the courage, the next morning, to finish a can of insecticide underneath my bed. The second night, i woke up with a cricket on my right arm. "Oh, now we interchanging?" sigh. There goes another can of insecticide. I hate crickets.

           So i am complaining to my roommate about how these insects are BUGGING me. I ask her why she's always asleep. She does not reply. That night, a grasshopper and a cricket were playing tag beside my bed. While i was jumping about and screaming like i do best, my roommate jumps up and swats both of them in one take. WOW. Who needs insecticide when you have my roommate. HE he he he

6 comments:

Myne said...

How come the insecticides did not affect the bugs? And yeah just swat them. Your room mate is a gee. Hehehhehe..

nonny said...

Those bugs have passed the level of insecticide. Yup, she's a gee

Enoch said...

Spiritual attack!

They are trying to set you up from your village.

Or perhaps, its Enoch sending them to collect his debt.

His letter.

nonny said...

@Enoch
that your letter is proving harder than i thought. You were right oh, secondary school love letters are very hard.

Azazel said...

Lol @ ur roommie nonny..
She's definitely a G.

Chiamaka said...

in addition to cockroaches, crickets, there are rats too which are really annoying pests. thank God you have a living pesticide