Thursday, April 1, 2010

What can i be but a friend?

I remember when the right phrase used to cause a rush of thoughts through my head. I heard something today and i knew it was the right inspiration but i could not find the right words to express myself. Is this how writer's block feels?

I'm still looking for the perfect cure for a broken heart. No, not my heart. I've learnt the hard way that life is not all about the good. The truth is, until i find that perfect cure for her, i cannot be anything but a friend. 
The feeling you get when someone you are crazy about says you're a good friend, is that equivalent to when a lover ends the relationship? 
A friend of mine once wished for a blue pill. Yes, just like the matrix. What if there was a pill that could erase all the feelings we had for a particular person?


P.s I think i should have titled this post unanswered questions but i like this title.hehe

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oya oh...text me d gist is it someone I know...i for like catch trips.

Steven said...

:(

sosexy said...

Nothing as bad as someone tell you you can't be more than just friends.Its a polite way of saying..'butt off'.Really hurtful,it simply means you're not his/her type and can never be.Can be painful..Nice post

Anonymous said...

…Looks like u DIVED into the assumption that SHE was talking ‘bout u n her… there IS the option that she was generalizing ur behavior toward others, OR could hav been referring to your relationship with a specific sum1 else completely n’ not HER… my opinion.