Thursday, October 30, 2008

Growing up

I woke up this morning and i was inspired by the beauty of the rising sun. This was like the heavens telling me it was necessary to rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Its beautiful you see, because no matter how heavy a storm is, or how much damage it causes, the sun always shines. I have watched people and interacted with some of them and in the end, i have been amazed. I have seen strangers become close friends, i have seen friends betray and become strangers. I have seen people A lil tug in the right directionface obstacles and move on and i have seen people hold on to things and never let go until it ate them up from inside. I have watched people carry other people's business like it was their's without even knowing the truth about the business. I have seen people eat up another person's life and come up satisfied.
I wonder if it is a ground breaking event to grow up. I question how hard it is to mature out of the protection of childishness. I personally feel it is an easy feat if we put our mind to it but i have been informed it is harder than it seems. I have seen, so i believe.

No comments: