Sunday, October 19, 2008

Superstitions

Today was hilarious. A friend of mine came into the room with this website open on her laptop. Its a website that answers any question you ask. Right! that's what i was saying up until i got a question about myself answered. It freaked me out and got me thinking alot about superstitions and faith. The 'answerer' in question insisted on faith in order for our questions to be answered and everytime i asked a question it told me i needed more faith. Now i am thinking just how much faith do i really need in life to have my wishes come true. Religions preach faith in order to move mountains, now, this website was preaching faith too. I jus have one question I hate the location of my dorm. If i had just the right amount of faith, could i move the building closer to where i have my classes? That's a question peter.

No comments: