Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Magic

I just could not resist having two entries today. D'banj fans know this line: 'don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing' . I'm gonna twist that a lil bit: 'friendship is a beautiful thing' I love my friends. They are the craziest people i know. There are times i ask myself why i am so crazy and i look at the people i surround myself with and i understand. But still, it hits me, i love my friends. lol. i think i said that already. My friends catch me when i fall and advice me not to walk into the same hole. Get this, i am bloody stubborn, i walk into the same bloody hole and my friends still pick me up and dust off the dirt. I love my friends. I wake up on days and i don't want to face the world, my friends tell me the world should be scared of facing me and pull me out of bed.
I have laughed with them and i have cried with them and they have been with me through all of this. We have our fights and we laugh about how stupid we are and hug. There are days when i am so pissed i don't want to see anyone, my friends cheer me up and make me laugh so hard i forget what made me angry in the first place. When i face trials, i know i can run to them and the first question they ask me is "who do i need to beat up?"
Don't get it twisted, friendship is a beautiful thing. I love my friends.

No comments: