Sunday, October 26, 2008

Health issues

Lately, i have forgotten how it feels to be healthy. I don't remember how it feels to have a healthy appetite. I try to brush my teeth and i feel nausea creeping up as the brush touches my tongue. Smells appear stronger than they really are and choke me until i feel the usual nausea creeping in. I do not even want to talk about the the compressing pain in my chest. I woke up yesterday morning and for five minutes i could not inhale or exhale; i could feel myself suffocating on nothing because the pain in my chest restricted me from the normal exercise of breathing. I find myself walking on a normal day and having waves of dizziness hit me like an unmanned trailer on an expressway. Oh yes, and the weight loss. The saddest part of all of this is that i am being pumped daily with drug after drug. I hate hospitals and i am mad scared of syringes but lately i have had to let go of my restrictions in my search for health. My mother told me some days back that i had all these problems because i did not drink enough water. wow! i thought. i am gonna start drinking a lot of water. What's the worse that could happen? the excess water over hydrates my system causing my tissues to swell with the excess fluid and me to drown from water intoxication or hyponatremia?lol

No comments: