Friday, July 11, 2008

Learning to cope

So, i remember my mum always telling me i spent money like it was plucked from trees. I would think, okay, but you sure do not act like the money is that hard to come by. So, this summer, i got myself my first job. What the heck was i thinking? working is sure as hell not a walk in the park especially when it involves supervising other people. People that just do not get why they have to be supervised. The sad thing about my job is that i have to show those i supervise what to do, thus, i have to do their jobs for them. A few of them have caught on to this and so, even when they know how to perform a task, they feign ignorance, thus, i do their jobs while they sit back and answer "oh, so you can do it that way?". Damn! i have to wake up tomorrow morning and go through this ritual again. Yesterday, my mum called to ask how my job was going. i could hear the smile in her voice. I told her about my aching back and my eye bags the size of carryalls. she laughed and answered "it could be worse, you could be climbing a tree right now trying to pluck some money"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

9ce to know u r working....

a lesson for those of us that are

too lazy........

I think I'd give working a

try......... maybe next

summer.....or the next........ lol

fishy fish said...

look at you...better tell them you're a supervisor! all them lz employees!

Ty said...

Hahahaha...Nonso I wonder why you would be thinking dis way but its accepted...am really impressed! lol