Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inside a lover's mind

I have a major flaw, i love to criticize. I do it unconsciously and now i think when i die i may be remembered as someone who never had anything good to say about anyone. Sigh! 2010 resolution..... compliment people before you criticize them. Listening to John Stuart Mills' view of morality and this popped up in my head:



I miss you when you're away,
my heart aches in ways i cannot explain.
But when i get you by my side
i wish you would just die

You kiss me, so sweetly
i want your lips to wither away
You touch me, such tenderness
i hope your hands shrivel up

I can hear your heart beat
as you whisper sweet nothings
Nothing, is what i want to hear
Yes, i wish you would just die

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup...ur definitely a psycho!!
and yes i wish u'd die.....
*gRiM*

Azazel said...

lol i criticise to, they call me MR NEGATIVE.. But this days, i've been complimentin ppl, even total strangers both men and female. if ur looking good or i see somn good about u i compliment u.

Myne said...

Compliments make even you happy and open doors for you. Grim poem, but well written.

Chiamaka said...

interesting poem. well written

Enoch said...

Some Obanje stuffs.

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

I can so empathise with this post. I am going to going you in your NY resolution to stop complaining. Having said that, check out my dating complaints... :-)
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/